No products in the cart.
Skincare experts are astonished and only now discovering a powerful secret: the unique and amazing benefits of Kakadu Plum.
What is Kakadu Plum?
Kakadu Plum is a superfruit found in Australia that has the “highest recorded level of natural vitamin C content of any plant in the world — more than 100 times that of oranges”, that is according to Australian Government’s Rural Industries Research and Development Corp. It’s fruits are usually harvested during March through June.
This Australian superfruit is not just any other fruit. It’s not just good for your body, your skin will absolutely love it, too!
It’s Unique Properties and Why You Need It
– Highest level of Vitamin C content of any plant in the world
– Contains more antioxidants than the blueberry, making it one of the most remarkable high-antioxidant foods on Earth
– Has been studied as a possible cancer-fighting food due to the phytonutrients it contains
– Contains trace minerals and antioxidants that nourish and invigorate the skin, including vitamin E, zinc, iron, folate and lutein, all of which can help prevent premature aging
– The Vitamin C it contains has the ability to reduce wrinkles and dark spots
– Provides collagen support, can reduce hyperpigmentation and can prevent skin changes caused by photoaging
– It can lessen the swelling and redness of skin
– It can help in getting rid of bacterial-induced acne
Grace of Galway Brings You the Royal Dragon’s Blood Skincare Range Enriched With Kakadu Plum!
Our next-generation hydration formulas encourage the skin’s natural and collagen elasticity.
WHY IS DRAGON’S BLOOD GOOD FOR THE SKIN?
After decades of research about this remarkable skin-enhancing agent, cosmetic companies are starting to include Dragon’s Blood sap in their products due to the following reasons:
The most well-known active components in Dragon’s Blood are tapsine and dimethylcedrusine. Tapsine has been documented to have anti-inflammatory and wound-healing actions and shows antiviral activities. Therefore, they help to heal the skin when marred by acne or injury.
Also, when applied topically, the Dragon’s Blood sap dries quickly to form a barrier, much like a second skin. This protective shield helps regenerate the skin and prevents further damage with its antibacterial and antioxidant qualities.
Furthermore, Dragon’s Blood also contains a group of compounds called proanthocyanidins. It actually repairs collagen, the lattice-like main protein that makes up much of our tissues.
So, what are you waiting for? Make an investment for your skin today. Try Grace of Galway’s Royal Dragon’s Blood Advanced Professional Skincare Solutions Range now!
Sign up to our online store newsletter TODAY to receive your exclusive discount.
Enter your email here and we’ll send you a coupon with 10% off your next order!